PT Kaltim Prima Coal
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. In order to maintain its position as world's most efficient coal producer, PT Kaltim Prima Coal is under taking formal continuous business and performance improvement.
To support its expanding operations, a number of major infrastructure projects are to be developed and opportunities exist for high caliber professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sangatta - East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Specialist Computer Operations
- Design Cabling and network configuration specific to KPC requirement to maximize the performance of the data communication systems.
- Set-up and test data communications and network devices based on the approved design to ensure the required objectives are achieved.
- Monitor and maintenance the daily network performance to ensure the systems operate at acceptable service level to meet the needs of KPC operations.
- Perform remedial and diagnostic maintenance by investigating operational problems to identify possible errors and failures in the systems and to apply appropriate troubleshooting methodology to fix the problems.
- Analyze the current systems to identify and any areas of improvement to ensure the systems are in line with KPC Operational requirement and technology advancement.
- Initiate actions to upgrade the current systems based on the detailed analysis for improving the performance of the systems.
- Manage the operations of Local Area Network (inc. but not limited to switches ,bridges, wireless), and Wide Area Network (inc. but not limited to VPN/ remote access service, internet link, routers, proxy & web filter, firewall, security and Demarcation Zone).
- Operates network monitoring, filtering and reporting tools (Cisco LMS, PRTG, Solarwinds Orion, Hostmonitor, Sniffer investigator, ect).
- Liaise with relevant consultants, contractors, provider and vendors to keep update with the current technology and to outsource improvement and upgrading projects.
- Maintain technical documentation of system design configurations and charge log-book.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Have CISCO or other relevant certifications from recognized organizations. (Cisco CCNP or CCVP Preferred).
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Have 3 years experience and proven skills in administering and troubleshooting data communication system.
- Having good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Full-Time positions available.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph)
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : email@example.com
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
no later than 01st March 2012
Only Qualified Applicants Will be notified