PT. Cabot Indonesia
PT Cabot Indonesia is a subsidiary of Cabot Corporation. Founded in 1882, Cabot Corporation is a global performance materials company, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Our primary products are rubberand specialty grade carbon blacks, inkjet colorants, fumed metal oxides, aerogel and cesium formatedrilling fluids, among others.
Cabot operates 36 manufacturing facilitieslocated in the USA and 20 other countries. During our more than 125 year history, Cabot has earned a reputation for producing high quality materials with an unwavering respect for sustainabilityand safety. we need highly qualified candidates to fulfill the following position:
- Provide engineering support, analysis, and recommendation, conduct inter-discipline coordination and guarantee quality control of the work.
- Provide solution for design / engineering problems through detail and thorough assessment.
- Assist project leader in preparing accurate cost estimate and project spending forecast.
- Schedule preparation and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project.
- Liaise with operation and maintenance to ensure design and equipment is fit for purpose.
- Promote a safe and multidisciplinary work culture as well as team work among team.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical / Industrial Engineering from reputable university.
- High quality candidate proven by the academic record (min GPA : 3.01), along with leadership positions in non-academic activities
- Fresh graduate of Engineering is welcome.
- Confident to communicate in English both spoken and written
- Confident to make a presentation in English or Bahasa
- Good technical knowledge of engineering design and engineering codes for manufacturing and industry.
Please send your complete resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than September 25, 2013.
Contact Person: Shinta (0254) 311 606 ext 288