Nissan Motor Indonesia
As an exciting company, NISSAN seek talented people who are not only excited with the roar of cars but also passionate about customer needs, want to improve through cintinuous learning, and has drive for excellent performance.
Part Arrangement Staff
Job Description :
- G2B system operation
- Prepare and maintain bill of material or export part list for export part
- Design change administration export list
- Negotiate and set the adoption timing of design change
- Problem analysis for production control/parts arrangement export part
- Bachelor degree from reputable university major in Industrial Engineering with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Fresh graduate until 2 years experience in manufacturing.
- Age 22-28 years old.
- Has good analytical thinking, logic of verbal, good perspective, and more on accuracy
- Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill, and team work
- Fluent in English (both oral and written).
- Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, willing to travel, hard working, and has interest in automotive
Please submit your complete application letter
Before May 31st, 2012 to:
(Subject : PA Staff)